SPORT SPF 50 MINERAL SUNSCREEN
Goddess Garden – Sport SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Stick – Sensitive Skin, Reef Safe, Sheer Zinc, Titanium, Water Resistant, Non-Nano, Vegan, Leaping Bunny Cruelty-Free – .6 oz.
- SPF 50
- Broad Spectrum
- Water Resistant 80 Minutes
- Mineral Sunscreen for Sports: Our gentle and effective lotion formula is safe for Sensitive Skin, Ultra Sheer, Dry Touch.
- This Broad Spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen helps prevent sunburns and decreases the risk of early skin aging that’s caused by the sun.
- Reef-safe non-nano zinc offers powerful broad-spectrum SPF 50 protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Soothing and effective formula is ultra-sheer, easy to apply, unscented, sweat and water resistant for 80 minutes.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Gentle unscented mineral formula is safe for sensitive skin, but, keeps you covered, even when you’re working hard.
- Organic plant-based ingredients (coconut oil and shea butter) nourish and soothe sensitive skin.
- Non-nano and biodegradable formula.
- Tips for Application: Begin with moisturized skin. Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure, cover small area of skin at a time. If it’s still white, keep rubbing! That’s due to the protection the zinc provides. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating or after drying off with towel.
- Join the Movement: Our formulas are certified organic, Vegan, Reef Safe and Leaping Bunny certified Cruelty Free. Our formula contains no harsh chemicals, parabens, phthalates or synthetic fragrance. We’re safe for sensitive skin and the environment! We’re dedicated to protecting people and the planet!
- .6 oz. Face Stick
Zinc Oxide 21%
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil)
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*
Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*
Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Application and Usage
TIPS FOR APPLICATION:
Begin with moisturized skin.
Cover one small area of skin at a time.
If it’s white, keep rubbing!
Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
The American Academy of Dermatology recommends using sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends SPF 15 every day you leave your house and SPF 30 if you plan to be in the sun most of the day
All of those authorities agree that you should be using a broad-spectrum sunscreen, which protects your skin against both. Make sure any sunscreen you buy clearly states that on the bottle.
Goddess Garden product packaging is recyclable.
Simply make sure the bottle is empty and clean, then recycle as normal.
With the sunscreen sprays and sticks, please remove the label prior to recycling.
Different municipalities do have different recycling abilities, so if you’re unsure, check with your local recycling facility.