No products in the cart.
Sport SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen 3.4oz.
Our safe and effective Sport Mineral Sunscreen helps mindful, active individuals worry less and focus more on the things that matter—like making the most of your time in the sun! Non-nano zinc provides powerful SPF 50 protection in an unscented formula that’s easy to apply and more sheer than ever. The dry-touch lotion offers water resistance for 80 minutes and keeps you covered, even when you’re working hard. Created with gentle ingredients like reef-safe minerals and organic coconut oil and shea butter, it’s just as safe for sensitive skin—and the environment—as ever.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ACTIVE: Zinc Oxide 20.0% INACTIVE: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Diheptyl Succinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Water *Certified Organic Ingredient
- Clinically tested to provide powerful broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50
- Water resistant for 80 minutes
- Dermatologist tested and great for sensitive skin
- Aloe vera, coconut oil and sunflower oil nourish skin
- Non-greasy, lightweight formula is less whitening and easy to apply
- Natural mineral formula contains no chemical sunscreens like oxybenzone
- No synthetic fragrance or phthalates
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 305 body care organic standards
- Please recycle this number 5 container.
- Non-nano, reef safe, non-GMO, biodegradable, vegan, Leaping Bunny certified to be cruelty free, alcohol-free, paraben and phthalate free, and free from gluten ingredients