PICK ME UP ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND
.125 oz. Bottle
Goddess Garden – Pick Me Up Aromatherapy that includes Lavender, Orange, Bergamot, and Clary Sage Essential Oils for Sensitive Skin, Certified Organic, Vegan, Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, Certified B Corp – .125 oz Bottle
- LIVE MINDFULLY: Build relaxation into your day with a floral blend that both calms and rejuvenates.
- PURE ESSENTIAL OILS: Soothing lavender and chamomile ease stress while zesty orange refreshes the body and mind.
- GENTLE RECIPE: Jojoba oil makes our blend gentle on the skin and safe to reapply any time you need a boost.
- UNIQUE BOTTLE DESIGN: Our custom Bracelet Blends deliver the perfect amount of oil onto scent-carrying lava rocks. Simply dab across the stones to release the oil.
- PAIRS PERFECTLY WITH OUR BRACELETS: Use with our Perseverance Aromatherapy Bracelet for improved mental clarity and resilience, or try with another bracelet for more opportunities to enhance your mood.
- Plant Power for Sensitive Skin: we use only ingredients found in nature, such as the nourishing butters, oils and extracts of plants.
- Because our formulas come from the earth, they’re gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin!
- Good for People and the Planet: when we say that, we really mean it!
- That’s why Goddess Garden is vegan, leaping bunny certified to be cruelty free, free from parabens and synthetic fragrance, reef-safe, and a certified B corporation.
- Join the movement! We’re dedicated to protecting people and the planet! Join us at @goddessgarden on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and show us how you #GiveChemicalsTheBird
- .125 oz. Bottle
Lavender Oil*, Orange Oil*, Roman Chamomile Oil, Jojoba Oil*
Application and Usage
The simplest way to use an essential oil is to dab a couple drops onto your wrists, similarly to how you’d use perfume.
You can apply essential oils to most parts of your body, but you should be cautious of your most sensitive skin. To get the most benefit from your essential oils, you’ll find that certain applications are more effective than others.
- Essential oils can be applied to the crown of your head, behind the ears, to your neck, and to your temples.
- Essential oils can be applied to the tops and soles of the feet.
- Essential oils are great for massage! For a calming massage, Goddess Garden essential oils can be added to a carrier oil.
- Essential oils are very potent, so you need to be cautious when you use them. Remember, a little goes a long way!
- Less is more. You can always add another drop, so start slowly.
- Always read label directions for each individual oil before use.
- Do not put essential oils in eyes, ears, nose, or other areas with sensitive skin .
Goddess Garden product packaging is recyclable.
Simply make sure the bottle is empty and clean, then recycle as normal.
With the sunscreen sprays and sticks, please remove the label prior to recycling.
Different municipalities do have different recycling abilities, so if you’re unsure, check with your local recycling facility.