No products in the cart.
Baby SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen 3.4oz.
When it comes to protecting your family, you want a sunscreen that’s both gentle and effective. Ideal for babies, kids and anyone with sensitive skin, our Baby SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Lotion uses non-nano zinc to provide powerful broad-spectrum coverage. Nourishing plant-based ingredients like organic aloe vera and coconut oil soothe delicate skin while reef-safe minerals offer powerful protection from both UVA and UVB rays. Our new formula is easier than ever to apply and, as always, free from harsh chemicals and synthetic fragrance, so you can enjoy the sun knowing your baby’s skin is gently protected by a sunscreen that’s equally safe for the environment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ACTIVE: Zinc Oxide 20.0% INACTIVE: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Diheptyl Succinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil*, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Water *Certified Organic Ingredient
- Reef-safe zinc offers powerful broad-spectrum SPF 50 protection against UVA and UVB rays
- Gentle formula is safe for sensitive skin and dermatologist tested
- Free from harsh chemicals, parabens, phthalates and synthetic fragrance
- Soothing, organic botanicals nourish delicate skin
- Water resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Relaxing scent from pure, organic lavender essential oil
- Non-nano and biodegradable formula
- Vegan and Leaping Bunny certified to be cruelty-free
- Recyclable packaging