ALOE GEL CONTINUOUS
Goddess Garden – Aloe Gel Continuous Spray – Cooling Aloe Spray for Sensitive Skin that is Lightweight, fast-absorbing & non-sticky and soothes irritated skin with organic aloe vera & tea tree oil. Vegan, Leaping Bunny Cruelty-Free – 6 oz.
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing & non-sticky
- Soothes irritated skin with organic aloe vera & tea tree oil
- Fast absorbing gel doesn’t leave a sticky residue
- Clean, fresh, spa-inspired scent
- Special ingredients:
• Allantoin: Rehydrates and plumps for a youthful look
• Aloe Vera: Provides skin with vitamin E & B12 nourishment
• Tea Tree: Provides a healing and cooling effect
- Join the Movement: Our formulas are certified organic, Vegan, Reef Safe and Leaping Bunny certified Cruelty Free. Our formula contains no harsh chemicals, parabens, phthalates or synthetic fragrance. We’re safe for sensitive skin and the environment! We’re dedicated to protecting people and the planet!
- 6 oz. Spray Can
Water, Glycerin*, Niacinamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavender) Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
Application and Usage
TIPS FOR APPLICATION:
Begin with moisturized skin.
Cover one small area of skin at a time.
If it’s white, keep rubbing!
Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
The American Academy of Dermatology recommends using sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends SPF 15 every day you leave your house and SPF 30 if you plan to be in the sun most of the day
All of those authorities agree that you should be using a broad-spectrum sunscreen, which protects your skin against both. Make sure any sunscreen you buy clearly states that on the bottle.
Recyclable and biodegradable
Goddess Garden product packaging is recyclable and biodegradable.
Simply make sure the bottle is empty and clean, then recycle as normal.
With the sunscreen sprays and sticks, please remove the label prior to recycling.
Different municipalities do have different recycling abilities, so if you’re unsure, check with your local recycling facility.