No products in the cart.
We’re all busy. We get it. We all want an easy skincare routine, especially in the morning. But some steps make a big difference that can ultimately lead to time savings in the long run. One of the best things you can do for your skin is sunscreen!
Okay, we know what you’re thinking, “Oh great, another step. Didn’t we just go over that?”
Our mornings are hectic, too, but the beauty of working at Goddess Garden is that we get to make our skincare wish lists happen! None of us wanted an extra step. I’ve made it to work with my shirt inside out and backwards. For me, at least, a complicated morning routine is not going to happen!
Is Effective, Organic and Easy on Your Skincare Wish List?
What if you could moisturize your skin; give it a firming, smoothing effect that helps makeup go on smoothly; and lock in moisture? What if it also provided SPF 30 and consisted only of ingredients that are safe for your skin? One step, the benefits of three products and no harsh chemicals—that’s doable, right?
That’s exactly what we did with our new Face the Day Sunscreen and Firming Primer. This unique formula harnesses the power of nature to protect your skin and help remove the effects of your time in the sun. And it saves you some time by putting it all into one product!
Be Prepared to Face the Day
Our lightweight mineral formula goes on sheer to protect your skin from the sun and environmental damage, while ingredients like buddleja(i) and vitamin B3(ii) lessen the visual signs that are commonly associated with aging. Chicory root provides an immediate firming effect(iii) and immortelle(iv) and carrot seed(v) essential oils deeply moisturize for a youthful look. Face the Day:
- Is a non-greasy, lightweight lotion offering powerful, broad-spectrum SPF 30 protection from pure zinc.
- Offers an immediate improvement in skin appearance, with a long-term reduction in the look of fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots.
- Contains nourishing, plant-based ingredients that are rich in antioxidants and gentle on the skin.
- Naturally mimics the collagen-boosting effects of retinol, without the sun-sensitivity side effects.
- Can be worn with or without makeup.
- Is non-nano, reef safe, non-GMO, biodegradable, vegan, cruelty free, alcohol free, paraben and phthalate free.
Save Time…And the Look of It!
It’s pretty simple, right? Stop the damage and start repairing what was already there, in one easy step! Remember, sun exposure adds up over time, but daily use of sunscreen can put a halt on the dark spots, wrinkles and roughness most people equate with aging.(vi) And that is a real time saver!
Fill out my online form.
(vi) “Sunscreen and Prevention of Skin Aging. A Randomized Trial.” It is in the 4 June 2013 issue of Annals of Internal Medicine (volume 158, pages 781-790). The authors are M.C.B. Hughes, G.M. Williams, P. Baker, and A.C. Green.